Extra Innings Community
So glad to be back. We appreciate all your patience!
Please know our reopening is a fluid process. We will continue to update and fine-tune our processes to uphold a standard of what the new normal will become.
While we have always been known as the cleanest sports facility, we are taking this to a higher level.
New Practices and Protocols
- Our machine dimpled balls will be will be disinfected regularly.
- Leather baseballs will no longer be given out as a courtesy. You may continue to bring your own for use in the tunnels.
- Pitching machines, gates and handles will be disinfected regularly, as will the PC that is used for Hit Trax customers
- Staff will be required to wear masks. Customers and visitors will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing.
- We will ask that lessons and tunnel rentals be prepaid to limit staff/customer interaction
Keeping each other safe
- Please make sure to practice social distancing in the facility.
- If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of Covid-19, please stay home until you are symptom free and fever free for 3 days
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the facility
for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19
- We’re encouraging players and staff to limit person-to-person contact, including hugs & high fives. This is a hard one, but until everyone feels
more safe, let’s be cautious.
- We also encourage all participants to wear (batting) gloves
- Please limit the amount of people in a tunnel to 5
- Please limit the amount of spectators when using tunnels for clinics, lessons or practice
Thank you, and we look forward to being back to baseball and softball soon!